Holy Souls Catholic Cemetery
Robinson Township, Allegheny County, Pennsylvania
|Holy Souls Catholic Cemetery|
GPS: 40.434916, -80.142038
4772 Campbells Run Road
Robinson Township, PA 15108
Published: December 22, 2016
Total records: 5,073
Holy Souls Catholic Cemetery is owned and operated by The Catholic Cemeteries Association of the Diocese of Pittsburgh.
Holy Souls Cemetery was established in 1927. While it was originally accepted as a Catholic Cemetery, it was never a part of any parish until Holy Souls Parish in Carnegie assumed management in 1952. It wasn't until June 1983 that it became absorbed into The Catholic Cemeteries Association. Today, the cemetery sits at 46 acres in size.
Records published here were acquired from Catholic Cemeteries Association of the Diocese of Pittsburgh on December 21, 2016. Dates of death range from 1927 to 2016.
Pennsylvania Death Records
- Pennsylvania Newspapers, Full Search (1719-1996), 557 titles - GenealogyBank.com
- Pennsylvania Obituary Search - (1981-current) - GenealogyBank.com
- Pennsylvania Funeral Notices - GenealogyBank.com