Home > United States > Pennsylvania > Allegheny County > All Saints Catholic Cemetery

All Saints Catholic Cemetery
Pittsburgh, Allegheny County, Pennsylvania

all saints catholic cemetery
All Saints Catholic Cemetery

GPS: 40.4167,-79.8609

1560 Brinton Road
Pittsburgh, PA 15221-4899

Published: December 9, 2016
Total records: 28,369

All Saints Catholic Cemetery is owned and operated by The Catholic Cemeteries Association of the Diocese of Pittsburgh.

History

St. Joseph and St. Thomas Parishes, Braddock, opened adjoining cemeteries in 1883. In 1911, the two cemeteries merged and were incorporated under the name of "Braddock Catholic Cemetery," totaling 65 acres. The diocese assumed the management of this cemetery in 1927. In 1997, Bishop Donald Wuerl renamed the cemetery All Saints Catholic Cemetery. Garden crypts were added in 1999.

Cemetery Records

Records published here were acquired from The Catholic Cemeteries Association of the Diocese of Pittsburgh on December 9, 2016. Dates of death range from 1861 to 2016.


Surname Index

Pennsylvania Death Records

cemetery records

A free online library of cemetery records from thousands of cemeteries across the world, for historical and genealogy research.

Clear Digital Media, Inc.

follow us

Visit Our Sister Websites