Floral Grove Cemetery
Williams County, Ohio
Lat: 41° 34' 15"N, Lon: 84° 24' 57"W
Brady Twp, NW¼ of NE¼ Sec 16
Located on the south side of CR K, about ½ mile east of CR 21. The Cemetery flanks three sides of the German Methodist Episcopal Church, which was built in 1869. An earlier frame church was built in 1851, and there were three burials before that time. A son of Jacob Pettit, and a son and daughter of Benjamin Combs, in 1850. The oldest tombstones are now broken and very hard to read, or not legible at all. The cemetery is well maintained and still used. The church itself is no longer used, but is open to visitors, during the summer daylight hours
This is not a complete listing of burials! The records below were provided by contributors to Cemetery Records Online. Total records = 6.
- [LD] Lynn Davis [firstname.lastname@example.org]
Brendle, Samuel, b. 1847, d. 1926, h/o Lettie (Hyatt) Brendle, [LD]
Hyatt, Flora Ann, d. 24 Jan 1860, age: 10yr 1mo, d/o Henry & Sallie, [LD]
Hyatt, Henry, d. 22 Apr 1897, age: 68yr 7mo 25da, h/o Sallie M. Hyatt, [LD]
Hyatt, James H., d. 28 Sep 1854, age: 2yr 3mo 28da, s/o Henry & Sallie, [LD]
Hyatt, Sallie M., b. 1830, d. 1913, w/o Henry Hyatt, [LD]
Moor, Marth E. (Hyatt), b. 1857, d. 1922, d/o Henry & Sallie Hyatt, w/o Frank Moore, [LD]
Ohio Genealogy Links
Search Ohio Cemeteries
Clear Digital Media, Inc.