Oak Grove Cemetery
Marietta, Washington County, Ohio
8th and Washington Ave.
Lat: 39°25'32"N, Lon: 81°27'03"W
Oak Grove Cemetery originally consisted of 33 acres, is owned by the city of Marietta, since 1861, when they purchased the land from Judge Arius Nye. First burial was made in 1864, and is still in use today.
This is not a complete listing of burials! The records below were provided by contributors to Cemetery Records Online. Total records = 685.
Ohio Death Records
- Ohio Newspapers, Full Search (1795-1991), 416 titles - GenealogyBank.com
- Ohio Obituary Search - (1985-current) - GenealogyBank.com
- Ohio Funeral Notices - GenealogyBank.com