Unknown Family Plot #1
Rockland County, New York
This is not a complete listing of burials! The records below were provided by contributors to Cemetery Records Online.
Contributed by Maude Conklin [firstname.lastname@example.org]. Total records = 6.
Located on Rte 210, approximately 1 mile from Palisades Interstate Parkway entrance, exit going toward Lake Welch beach, on right across from the old Ski Stony Point on a steep bank, Stony Point, Rockland County, NY. [Recorded by Maude Conklin-Gertrude Rose. Partial Listing
- Maude Conklin
Blanchard, Emma, 10/21/1875, 86 yrs
Blanchard, John, 7/21/1866, 79 yrs
Blanchard, Samuel, son of John and Emma Blanchard, 13 yrs
Johnson, Emma, daughter of John and Emma Blancher, 2/19/1855, 24 yrs
Osborn, Hannah, w/o Isaac Osborn, 7/10/1859, 37 yrs
Whitehorne, John, son of Horace and Debora Whitehorne, 11/18/1856, 22 yrs
- on 2 stones hand carved, "E.B.--G.B."
- several unmarked graves; field stone marked plots and some destroyed stones
- two different spellings [-Blanchard-Blancher]
New York Obituaries and Death Notices
- New York Obituary Records, 1690-Today - GenealogyBank.com
- Find New York Death Records in Newspapers, 1690-Today - GenealogyBank.com
- New York Newspaper Funeral Notices, 1690-Today - GenealogyBank.com