Cedar Grove Cemetery
Flushing, Queens County, New York
GPS: 40.740133, -73.832858
130-04 Horace Harding Expy
Flushing, NY 11367
Last edited: May 10, 2016
Total records: 34,572
Cedar Grove Cemetery is owned and operated by the Cedar Grove Cemetery Association as a not-for-profit corporation. It's offices are located inside the adjacent Mt. Hebron Cemetery.
Cedar Grove Cemetery had its first recorded burial on July 27, 1893. It is now the final resting place for over 36,000 souls. The cemetery occupies the former Spring Hill estate of colonial governor Cadwallader Colden. When Union Cemetery in Brooklyn closed in 1897, more than 20,000 bodies were disinterred and transferred to Cedar Grove Cemetery.
1. Burial Records Index, from Cedar Grove Cemetery Association Database
2. Visitor Submitted Records, names and records submitted by our visitors.
New York Obituaries and Death Notices
- New York Obituary Records, 1690-Today - GenealogyBank.com
- Find New York Death Records in Newspapers, 1690-Today - GenealogyBank.com
- New York Newspaper Funeral Notices, 1690-Today - GenealogyBank.com