First Presbyterian Cemetery
Rockaway, Morris County, New Jersey
35 Church Street
Rockaway NJ 07866-3027
Lat: 40° 54' 16"N, Lon: 74° 30' 48"W
This cemetery is owned by the First Presbyterian congregation, which was organized in 1758. The grounds include a huge, very well maintained, cemetery in the rear of the church which was built in 1832.
This is not a complete listing of burials! The records below were provided by contributors to Cemetery Records Online. Total records = 7.
Lyon, Catherine (Sanders), b. 1817, d. 12 Aug. 1903, w/o Stephen F. Lyon, [EM]
Lyon, Delia J. (DeKnight), b. 16 Oct 1842, d. 21 Dec 1913, w/o Horatio G. Lyon, [EM]
Lyon, Horatio G., b. 2 Mar 1841, d. 24 Feb 1915, [EM]
Lyon, Ida A., b. 1864, d. 7 Jul 1889, d/o Horatio G & Delia J. Lyon, [EM]
Lyon, Stephen F., b. Nov 1807, d. 7 Dec 1878, [EM]
Megan, Frances Permelia English, b. in Hartford Ct, d. Feb 25, 1960 in Sussex NJ, w/o John Joseph Megan, [RM]
Russi, Louis 'Pop-Pop', b. Jun 11, 1921, d. Dec 5, 2004, age: 83yr, Grave # P2502, [MH]
New Jersey Genealogy Links