Bedford, Calhoun County, Michigan
Lat: 42° 23' 38"N, Lon: 85° 13' 14"W
This cemetery is owned by the Charter Township of Bedford and is
very good condition. Most roads are gravel, though a few are two-track
style and very narrow. Cemetery has two entrances, one is next the
the Bedford Fire Station on M-37 in the Village, the second is off
of Edmonds Road.
This is not a complete listing of all of the burials in this cemetery.
The records below were provided by contributors to Interment.net.
Last edited Apr 24, 2008. Total records = 8.
Colles, Mary E., b. 1912, d. no date, s/w Gustave
Colles, Philip M, b. 1896, d. 1963, s/w Mary E, [TG]
Gerber, Henry Clay, b. 1903, d. 1962, s/w Sylvia J, [TG]
Gerber, Sylvia J. (Colles), b. 1902, d. 1973, s/w Henry
Knoblauch, Clara M. (Gerber), b. 1903, d. 1986, s/w Gustave
Knoblauch, Gustav A., b. 1898, d. 1975, s/w Clara M, [TG]
McCarty, Alvin L., b. 1919, d. 2001, s/w Donna M, [TG]
McCarty, Donna M. (Gerber), b. 1925, d. 1961, s/w Alvin
Michigan Genealogy Links