Amos Family Cemetery
Harford County, Maryland
Contributed by Cheryl Grove and Diane Keiser, Oct 13, 2000 [firstname.lastname@example.org].
Total records = 8.
Cemetery is located on the old Corbin Amos farm on Baldwin Mill Road near Upper Cross Roads, now "Uphill Farm" owned by Mr. Talbot J. Albert III. The lot is enclosed by an iron fence and still exists (1990).Transcribed from "The Amos Family Genealogy" by Mrs. Fred L. Bull, 1938. (4th Edition) from a copy obtained at the Harford Co Historical Society, Harford Co, MD. by Diane Keiser. Amos, Daniel Amos , b. 1768, d. 1854, h/o Sarah
Amos, Elizabeth, no dates, w/o Robert Jr, (her stone missing)
Amos, Martha , b. 1749, d. 1832, w/o Robert
Amos, Robert Amos, Jr. , b. 1771, d. 1826, h/o Elizabeth
Amos, Robert, b. 1741, d. 1818, h/o Martha
Amos, Sarah , b. 1771, d. 1858, w/o Daniel
McComas, Aquila McComas , b. 1773, d. 1825, h/o Martha
McComas, Martha Amos, no dates, w/o Aquila (her stone missing)
Maryland Obituaries and Death Notices