Mt. Sterling, Montgomery County, Kentucky
600 Locust Street
Mt. Sterling, KY 40353
Lat: 38° 03' 23"N, Lon: 83° 55' 52"W
Machpelah Cemetery is owned and maintained by the Oddfellows, who keep it in excellent condition. It has two sections, situated across the road from each other, which are linked by a "foot bridge." They are often referred to as the old and the new sections. More sections are now being created for new burials as the cemetery grows.
This is not a complete listing of burials! The records below were provided by contributors to Cemetery Records Online. Total records = 789.
- [BH] B J Hicks [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- [CR] Connie Rode [email@example.com] Web Site
- [TE] Terry L. Ellis [firstname.lastname@example.org]
Kentucky Death Records
- Kentucky Newspapers, Full Search (1794-1984), 127 titles - GenealogyBank.com
- Kentucky Obituary Search, (1983-current) - GenealogyBank.com
- Kentucky Funeral Notices - GenealogyBank.com