Bluffton, Wells County, Indiana
GPS: 40.742930, -85.163384
E. Division Rd
Bluffton, IN 46714
Published: October 31, 2016
Total records: 7,738
Fairview Cemetery was born when in 1874 a group of fourteen citizens purchased 40 acres of land from Mr. and Mrs. Newton Burwell to be used as a community burial place. It was incorporated in 1902. Twenty-six additional acres were purchased in 1921 from Mr. & Mrs. William Hunt. The mausoleum erected in 1918 holds 260 crypts.
Records published here were acquired from the Allen County Public Library in Fort Wayne, IN, on October 31, 2016. Dates of death range from 1817 to 2011.
Indiana Death Records
- Indiana Newspapers, Full Search (1804-1992), 150 titles - GenealogyBank.com
- Indiana Obituary Search, (1988-current) - GenealogyBank.com
- Indiana Funeral Notices - GenealogyBank.com