Mount Hope Cemetery
Chicago, Cook County, Illinois
|Mount Hope Cemetery, Chicago|
GPS: 41.680267, -87.690157
W 115th St and Fairfield
Chicago, Illinois 60655
Last edited: Apr 7, 2016
Total records: 1,481
This cemetery is located about half-way between Kedzie and Western Avenues and takes up the area between 115th and 119th Streets. The office and cemetery entrance are located at 115th and Fairfield.
Mount Hope Cemetery was founded around 1865 and is owned by the Mount Hope Cemetery Association. It is generally in good condition with many old monuments, including one area where soldiers from the Civil War are buried.
This is not a complete listing of all burials in this cemetery. The records below were provided by contributors to Interment.net.
- [DC] Donna Caputo [email@example.com]
- [DH] David Hoogakker [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- [DR] Danny Rodriguez [email@example.com]
- [MB] Mary Bradley [firstname.lastname@example.org]
h/o = husband of
n/t = nest to
s/w = stone with
Illinois Obituaries and Death Notices
- Illinois Obituary Records, 1690-Today - GenealogyBank.com
- Find Illinois Death Records in Newspapers, 1690-Today - GenealogyBank.com
- Illinois Newspaper Funeral Notices, 1690-Today - GenealogyBank.com
Post a Note / Submit Records
Post a note, make a comment, or submit your burial records for this cemetery...