Boise County, Idaho
Lat: 43° 40' 23"N, Lon: 115° 58' 33"W
T5N R4E Section 22
Contributed by Jan Summers, Oct 04, 2009, last edited Oct 06, 2009 [firstname.lastname@example.org]. Total records = 4.
Driving south on State Hwy 21, in the Boise National Forest, south of Mudders Gulch and north of Badger Gulch, turn southest onto NED 237 Road and continue about .75 miles on a gravel road. The cemetery is about .08 miles to the east off this road.
An historic pioneer cemetery, it sits on a knoll overlooking the Boise county mountains and valleys in the Boise National Forest. Sagebrush and huckleberry bushes over-run the hilltop and clutter the ground. It is not known if there are more burials in this cemetery.
This is a complete reading of all existing and legible stones and markers on which I found when I visited on Sep 06, 2009.
- Jan SummersDunnigan, Ella Lorena, d. May 30, 1892, age: 63yr 9mo 8da, Beloved Wife of George
Dunnigan, George, b. 24 Sep 1835 d. 28 Sep 1899 *
Slater, Nellie M., b. 1905, d. 1905 (this tombstone sits alone within its own wire fence)
Voquelin, Juste, d. 6 May 1891, age: 64yr, enclosed in a fence, has a cross with IHS engraved on it.
* Directly in front of George's tombstone, at the facing East fence line, sits the top of a white tombstone half buried in the ground, no identification.
Idaho Obituaries and Death Notices
- Idaho Obituary Records, 1690-Today - GenealogyBank.com
- Find Idaho Death Records in Newspapers, 1690-Today - GenealogyBank.com
- Idaho Newspaper Funeral Notices, 1690-Today - GenealogyBank.com