Pine Hill Cemetery
Davenport, Scott County, Iowa
|Pine Hill Cemetery|
GPS: 41.562406, -90.554831
1530 E 39th St.
Published: June 21, 2016
Total records: 8,768
Pine Hill Cemetery is owned and maintained by Pine Hill Cemetery Association.
Pine Hill Cemetery was opened for burials in 1855. It was started by A.C. Fulton, who purchased 75 acres, two miles north of Davenport. Immediately, several area churches took interest in the new cemetery and each maintained a section for their congregation.
In 1920 these sections were unified by by nine prominent Davenport and Scott County people, and reorganized the cemetery as "Pine Hill Cemetery Association".
Records published here were acquired from Pine Hill Cemetery Association on June 21, 2016, and covers dates of burials up through December 2013.
Iowa Death Records
- Iowa Newspapers, Full Search (1837-1976), 99 titles - GenealogyBank.com
- Iowa Obituary Search, (1992-current) - GenealogyBank.com
- Iowa Funeral Notices - GenealogyBank.com