Manchester, Hartford County, Connecticut
240 East Center St
Lat: 41° 46' 29"N, Lon: 72° 30' 40"W
The first acre of of land for East Cemetery was deeded by Thomas Pitkin to the Town of Hartford in 1751. The area was incorporated into East Hartford in 1783 and subsequently into Manchester in 1823, Additional purchases of land in 1843, 1856, 1867, 1896, 1925 and 1955 expanded the cemetery to its present 51 acres. It is the second oldest and largest cemetery in Manchester.
This is not a complete listing of burials! The records below were provided by contributors to Cemetery Records Online. Last edited Apr 04, 2006. Total records = 11,257.
- [GH] Gail Hutchcraft [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- [LD] Lynn Desy [email@example.com]
- [LP] Liz Pfenning [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- [RT] Rodney Lee Thayer [email@example.com]
b. = born
d. = died
m. = married
c/o = child of
d/o = daughter of
h/o = husband of
s/w = stone with
w/o = wife of
Connecticut Genealogy Links
Search Connecticut Cemeteries
Clear Digital Media, Inc.