Fort Logan National Cemetery
Denver, Denver County, Colorado
This is not a complete listing of burials! The records below were provided by contributors to Cemetery Records Online. last edited Mar 12, 2006. Total records = 3.
- [EC] Edith Clack [email@example.com]
- [PD] Pam Donoher [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- [TT] Ted Thiel [email@example.com]
Cheever, Timothy D, b. 22 Jun 1954, Newport N.H. d. 26 Jun 2005 Gunnison CO, Cpl. US Marine Corps, bur. 06 Jul 2005, Sec 18 Grave 100, [TT]
Hopple, Dr. Lynwood M., b. 02 Jul 1920, d. 01 Sep 2000, US Navy V-12 Program 1943-1945, Colorado native, [EC]
Ruble, Osban Ellis, b. 17 Aug 23, d. 01 Apr 2004, Comm. Sgt 542, 1943-1945 South Pacific WWII, [PD]
Woodmen of the World Burials
Burials records for persons belonging to the Woodmen of the World or related organizations can be found here.
Colorado Obituaries and Death Notices
- Colorado Obituary Records, 1690-Today - GenealogyBank.com
- Find Colorado Death Records in Newspapers, 1690-Today - GenealogyBank.com
- Colorado Newspaper Funeral Notices, 1690-Today - GenealogyBank.com