Denver, Denver County, Colorado
GPS: 39.705955, -104.897440
430 South Quebec Street
Denver, CO 80231
Published: August 9 2016
Total records: 86,000 (approx)
Fairmount Cemetery is owned and operated by Fairmount Cemetery Association.
Fairmount Cemetery was established in 1890, and is the second oldest cemetery in Denver after Riverside Cemetery. Both Fairmount Cemetery and Riverside Cemetery are owned by Fairmount Cemetery Association. Fairmount held its first burial in 1891. It is still an active cemetery, and holds approximately 145,000 interments.
When Mount Prospect Cemetery closed in 1890, many of its bodies were reinterred at Fairmount.
- Fairmount Sexton's Records 1891-1953 (1,694 pages, 8.66 MB) - These records were microfilmed in 1959 by the Genealogical Society of Utah. Three reels of film were then transcribed by volunteers from the Western History and Genealogy Department of the Denver Public Library.
- Visitor Submitted Records
(1,772 records) - Burial records submitted by our visitors
Colorado Obituaries and Death Notices
- Colorado Obituary Records, 1690-Today - GenealogyBank.com
- Find Colorado Death Records in Newspapers, 1690-Today - GenealogyBank.com
- Colorado Newspaper Funeral Notices, 1690-Today - GenealogyBank.com