Jackson City Cemetery - Burial Records
Jackson, Amador County, California
GPS: 38.353996, -120.774211
Church Street & Main Street
Jackson, CA 95642
Date published: December 7, 2017
Total records: 1,885
In 1854, the newly founded city of Jackson gave formal recognition to the public graveyard along Church Street. The Catholics too, about this time, chose an adjacent area to the north for a cemetery, as did the Chinese to the south and the Jews to the east. Next to come were the sculptors and artisans and the Marble and Granite Works to the west on Church Street.
Documents below are available for downloading...
- Jackson City Cemetery, 1,885 records, USGenWeb Archives
- Jackson City Cemetery Notes, 1,885 records, USGenWeb Archives
- Cemetery Pamphlet, published by the City of Jackson, brief historical overview, with phone numbers for records lookup.
California Death Records
- California Newspapers, Full Search (1846-2007), 459 titles - GenealogyBank.com
- California Obituary Search, (1983-current) - GenealogyBank.com
- California Funeral Notices - GenealogyBank.com