Search Death Records (United States)
- U.S. Newspapers, 50 State Full Search (1690-present)
- U.S. Obituary Database Search, (1696-present)
- U.S. Birth Announcements Database, (1700s-present)
Church of the Nativity Cemetery
Kilmessan, County Meath, Ireland
To get to this cemetery take the N 3 Navan Road, through Dunshaughlin and about five mile you will come to Ross Cross where you will see a signpost for Dunsany, take a left here and at the end of this village, you will see a sign for Kilmessan, the cemetery is at the rear of the Church of the Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary.
This is not a complete listing of burials! The records below were provided by contributors to Cemetery Records Online. Total records = 806.
- [FC] Frank Carroll [firstname.lastname@example.org]
Search Ireland Cemeteries
Search Burial Records
Submit a Transcription
Help genealogists worldwide research their family history!- No cost to publish your transcription
- You retain all rights to your work
- No one can edit, change, or delete your work