Search Death Records (United States)
- U.S. Newspapers, 50 State Full Search (1690-present)
- U.S. Obituary Database Search, (1696-present)
- U.S. Birth Announcements Database, (1700s-present)
|Click here to enlarge|
Allora General Cemetery
Warwick Shire, Queensland, Australia
Contributed by Karyn Findlay, May 24, 2005 [email@example.com]. Total records = 1,386.
Allora is approximately 28kms north of Warwick on the New England Highway. The cemetery is found on the Allora-Clifton Road just north of Allora township.
The Allora General Cemetery is administered and maintained by the Warwick Shire Council (firstname.lastname@example.org). The cemetery is currently still in use and is well maintained. It has toilet and water facilities.
The transcriptions were made from digital images taken and notes made in November 2002 by Stephen Batterham and I. The list of inscriptions comprise all visible inscriptions at that date.
- Karyn Findlay
Submit a Transcription
Help genealogists worldwide research their family history!- No cost to publish your transcription
- You retain all rights to your work
- No one can edit, change, or delete your work